Do Thai Girls dislike Black, Indian, and Arabs?

A comment on my blog a few days ago asked me if it’s true that Thai girls dislike Black, Indian, and Arabs? The short answer is yes. But before I go into detail why, let me first mention generally most Thai girls like guys with white skin.

To find out how to get laid in Bangkok for free as a black or brown person, Check out this article.

White skin in Thailand is considered attractive and you have a high status. Thai logic works like this, if you’re dark skinned you work outside on the farm, these are generally labour type jobs with bad pay, so you’re not considered affluent or attractive. If you’re light skinned that means that you have dodged working outside and instead work in an office or some other “high status” job, making you more attractive.  There are exceptions to this rule, but generally speaking that’s how they see it.

Are Thai’s racist?

I don’t think they are. They are extremely ignorant, but once you show them that you’re a nice and caring person, they will open up their hearts and show you respect regardless of your skin colour or background.

Why do Thai girls dislike Black people?

Black people are not getting a chance anywhere, what’s a brother gotta do right? Thai girls play to stereotypes a lot, and the stereotypes of Black people in Thailand are that they are either a footballer or a drug dealer. The irony to that is every Black person who has ever talked too me has either been a footballer, or has been trying to sell me drugs or a African princess (bar girl) for a very reasonable price of 1,000 baht.

Some Thai girls also think that Black people look “scary”, and they some are scared that their dicks are too big and that they will rip them in half (true story).

bar in bkk

Okay, so why do Thais dislike Indians?

From most Thai people I spoke too, they dislike Indians because they are smelly, rude, tight with their money and most want to haggle for everything. Let’s just call a spade a spade, and agree with them on this one, most indians are (who are from India) are like this, especially the ones that come to Thailand. I’ve visited India myself several times, and it’s a great country and there’s a lot of great people, sadly the men who come to Thailand, really do them a disservice and have given Indian men this negative shadow.

Thai girls say that Indian guys in general treat them bad, have terrible hygiene, and show a huge lack of respect towards them. This is Indian men from India, not Western Indians, although you’ll be lumped into the same category to begin with, but once you show them respect and talk politely there feelings will quickly change to positive thoughts.

What about the Arabs?

I don’t ask too much about Arab people, but when I interviewed a Thai girl on my site, she said there were roomers that they have sex with animals (uwotm8?), and are rude too.

So does this mean we have no chance with Thai girls?

Not at all. I have Black, Indian, and Arab friends who have met me in Thailand and had sucess with Thai girls. Sure they had to do a bit more leg work and had a bigger hill to climb, but it’s not impossible, quite far from it. Here’s some times you should take on board if you’re Black, Indians or Arab coming to Bangkok:

Dress well: dressing well in Thailand is important, since you’re not white you’re going to have to dress well to make up for it. Opt for a shirt and jeans, over a t-shirt and shorts.

Shave: Thai girls think Indians and Arabs are dirty people, most Thai girls prefer clean shaven guys to hairy dudes, so shave your mustache or beard before you come here.

Hang with white dudes: sometimes all you need is a little bit of social proofing, if you’re hanging around with Thai people or white people, that will be enough for girls not to be so “scared”, or think of you in a negative light.

If you’re are western you’ll be okay: If you’re Black, Indian, or Arab from a western country you’ll be fine for the most part, it’s more about the natives from Indian, the Middle East, and Africa that girls hate. They bring there dated customs to Thailand and don’t always show too much respect to the girls, which is why they’ve given everyone else a bad rep. Follow my tips, and just be yourself, and you won’t have too much of a problem.

Just pay: sometimes ain’t nobody got time for the tips I’ve just given you, money talks in Thailand, so just pay a girl if you don’t want to play these stupid games or think they are idiotic.

Like I’ve already said, I have seen my Black, Indian, and Arab friends all manage to easily get Thai girlfriends in their time in Thailand. Some even to this day have Thai girlfriends. Thai girls are not racist although they do believe stereotypes, but once you show them you’re not like that, they will open up to you fairly quickly. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below and I will do my best to answer. For tips on talking to Thai girls in night clubs click here.

21 thoughts on “Do Thai Girls dislike Black, Indian, and Arabs?

1. Cecilia
    22 October, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Hello, I’m a Thai girl who has been living here in Thailand my entire life. I really like the way you describe how Thai girls are. I’ve been reading so many articles about Thailand and Thai girls on the internet, and I found out that they only used their own opinion to judge us. They don’t really know how we are or how our culture is. Thank you for this great article which shows true stories of our country and our people
    Best regards

P.S. I have also read your other articles, good work!
    C.

2. Spider
    16 November, 2015 at 9:47 am

Hey, I’m from Sri Lanka and i really look like a black american in accent also in look! i visit Thailand every year for two weeks and i’m born Buddhist! So i understand about the Thai culture and there believes and values. Despite what color your skin is, it’s how you behave and your attitude will put you which place you deserve! so i strongly refuse about rejecting black people because they are black, African, Arab and Indians! i have seen many white people miss behaving, rude and various stupidity actions when there in Thailand! Also the most success people in the world are Black! read or brows internet you can have many eg: so any girl out their my advice is don’t just put all your thinking about the skin instead look for values in people! and don’t just follow some words written by a random guy who maybe in his 60’s or more try to accomplish his desires by cutting some party he called ‘Blacks, Africans and Arabs or Indians’ people are people we don’t ask this before we born to this world

1. Hazara
      20 March, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Funny how thais hate dark skin when all thai people are dark If people from thailand come here to northern afghanistan they will easily be called “black” the tibeton budhists are called as blacks here in northern afghanistan due to their darker skin and BTW arabs are a lot lighter than east asian people unles you are speaking of gulf arabs

2. FloridaGuy
      11 May, 2017 at 10:42 pm

“Also the most success(ful) people in the world are black”

Thanks dude!!
      That was the best laugh I’ve had all day.

3. Neutral Observer
    17 June, 2016 at 3:57 am

1) Subtle racism exists (and accepted) everywhere in Asia- in China, Indian subcontinent, Middle East and South east Asia, of which Thailand is a part of.
    Unfortunately in most parts of Asia, the first preference is always for wealthy locals and whites (irrespective of their income).

2) Discrimination based on race and nationality against people from the Indian subcontinent is more blatant in the red-light/ go go bars area of Thailand- primarily due to the bad behavior & stinginess of tourists from the Indian subcontinent and the surplus availability of White & Japanese tourists (who are seen as wealthy & well behaved)
    Discrimination or hostility is much lesser in the corporate world in Thailand.

3) Male tourists from the Indian subcontinent visiting red light areas for adult entertainment must be prepared for entry restrictions, rejections by hookers and paying 10% to 20% more than the market rates. It makes sense to keep yourself clean shaved, bathed, well dressed and talk softly with a smile.

4. AmericanButIndian
    11 September, 2016 at 7:21 pm

To any Western indians, especially ones from places with almost (still some) no racism like coastal US or Canada, I would say avoid Thailand like the plague.

Why would you fly half way across the world to be treated like shit?

White people are worshipped in thailand, ironically the white people who go there are literally the scum of the west, which is very ironic. No wealthy/successful white man goes to thailand. It’s the dregs and people who couldn’t make it in the west.

If you are into asian girls move to LA/SF/California or Vancouver/Toronto.

You will find much better looking korean/chinese girls both civilian and P4P. One caveat is they ain’t cheap (civilian VERY expensive and P4P semi expensive). But considering how prices are in thailand now there is 0 value, and only buffoon japanese on corporate expense accounts willing to pay high prices for low service (for them it’s cheap vs tokyo).

Let the thais continue to worship the low class whiteys that flee from the dog eat dog west.

5. Another American
    16 September, 2016 at 12:14 am

It’s so funny to me how thais look down on indians for being “poor” or “cheap”

They are the richest group in america. If you’re indian don’t waste your time in places like thailand.

6. Fucku2
    18 September, 2016 at 5:08 am

“Let’s just call a spade a spade, and agree with them on this one, most indians are (who are from India) are like this, especially the ones that come to Thailand.” Seems like this farang abroad is equally as ignorant and racists as his Thai girlfriends. What a load of shit.

1. 18 September, 2016 at 5:15 am

I can’t disagree with that!

2. cb
      20 September, 2016 at 8:48 pm

I concur. Like he knows if men are smelly, etc. Want to confess to something buddy LOL.

1. 22 September, 2016 at 3:29 am

Yes, I sleep with Indian men.

7. Loser Farang
    21 September, 2016 at 9:57 pm

Pretty sure this guys is either an english teacher or making very little money off affiliate income through his thaicupid/thaifriendly links. Sounds like a REAL catch!

Come back to the west where Indians dominate you by wealth and black people dominate you in everything else.

Your visa will expire soon since your poor 🙂

1. 22 September, 2016 at 3:30 am

I don’t need to go to the west, I have plenty of black people dominating me here every night.

8. USA BLACK ALL DAY
    16 December, 2016 at 7:05 am

The guy who wrote this is a complete idiot and probably is over 60 , fat white. Don’t believe this bull. It’s all up to how you appear and act. The bottom line Thai girls like money!!

1. Roll the dice
      19 December, 2016 at 9:21 pm

USA BLACK ALL DAY, Yep, Thai girls are very fond of money, but you forgot to mention that in this case, the price will be much higher and attitude to you, even if you’ll get laid her, will remain the same (I mean fu*kn’ bad). I don’t like to f*ck the bodies without any emotions, in this way better go n’ jerk off. Although, I’ll try to supposed that somebody don’t f*ckin’ care about this aspect.

9. Roll the dice
    19 December, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Thai girls are not racist, just live with their stereotypes. One fool b-ch has said a bullcrap and other girls takes it also told this sh*t from the mouth to mouth, this is chain reaction. But all fixable. You just have to break stereotypes. 😉

10. Vincent S/O Joseph
    9 February, 2017 at 12:42 am

Hi,

I’m an Indian from Singapore and I’m going to bangkok in July. I was wondering, will it be difficult for a Singapore Indian to get laid in Bangkok?

1. 9 February, 2017 at 8:14 am

Be nice and friendly and you should be fine.

1. Eren
        25 March, 2017 at 11:03 pm

My friend I wonder i have a ducktale style beard. Is this a problem in Thailand . Or it just depends on my character

1. 26 March, 2017 at 7:00 am

Thai girls don’t like men with beards usually, they prefer if you’re clean shaven.

11. Vinit D
    20 March, 2017 at 10:21 am

I am an Indian and I visited Bangkok recently. I had a gala time and ,even got to stay with a nice thai girl at her apartment. The lesson for all Indian travellers is give respect and you will be respected.
    To have a good time all you got to do is be polite and be nice to everyone you meet and be liberal with your cash.