After getting dozens of message every day on a range of subject, I’ve decided to create a Private Member’s Club for my website, where you can ask me and others questions about your holiday or long-term stay in Bangkok.
Who is this Club For?
This club is for anyone planning a holiday to Thailand or moving here long-term (digital nomads, poker players, school teachers etc) but are not sure about how to do it.
In the Private Member’s Club we will answer all your questions and save you the time and hassle of searching the Internet for dated information.
The Private Member’s Club is an exclusive online group using Slack where you can find answers on:
- Where to pick the right hotel or apartment for your stay
- How to setup a Thai bank account on a tourist visa
- Where to locate yourself in Bangkok based on your budget
- Making money online as a digital nomad
- What type of visa you should get, how you should get them & advice on visa runs
- Chance to meet other members of the group on your next visit to Bangkok
- Where to meet normal Thai girls and where to find the best massages
- And pretty much everything else you can think to make your move or holiday to Bangkok easier
When you join the Private Member’s Club you also receive a free copy of my How To Make Money As An Online Freelancer. The price of membership for the first 20 members will be $19 (lifetime) and then it will go up to $49 after that.
Who Am I?
I’m Harvie, the owner of this website.
I have been living in Thailand for 5 years and working online. I know everything there is to know about being an expat, the best clubs to visit, where to stay in Bangkok, how to make friends and meet Thai Girls. I’ve even been interviewed by the Bangkok Post.
If you want to make your next trip to Thailand an epic one, Join the Private Member’s Club today:
If you would like to join and pay using PayPal, please contact me here.