Bangkok White Knight – Are You One?

So last week I went to Nana Plaza and got talking to a really friendly bar girl. It turned out that some young Scandinavian dude was sending her money to live while he was back in Norway or Sweden. I don’t know which country exactly but they are all the same to me.

It turned out she lives in a 20,000 ($570) baht condo and I guess she has her food and bills paid for too. She showed me a picture of the guy and he looked pretty hot (no homo), young and like a regular geezer expect for one thing – he is the ultimate white knight.

She said he was sending her more than $600 a month while not even being in the country. He was basically buying her everything while his girlfriend was working as a bar girl meeting other guys on dating sites. She actually told me she had a date that evening with a guy she met online.

There are levels of white knighting which are acceptable but this is too much.

With all the stuff out there on the Internet, why is this still happening? The guy is going to get milked for every last penny before he know what has hit him.

The White Knight Test

As a result of this one Scandinavian dude, I have come up with an extremely accurate test which reveals your level of white knight. If you score over 14, you should be fucking worried son.

For this test, the term girlfriend can be integrated with a girl who you are close with but is not exactly a full girlfriend. If you are unsure of anything, leave a comment below or give yourself 1 or half a point if you don’t think something fully applies to you.

This Harvard level test works for the whole of South East Asia.

white knight

Questions

Oh and before we start, if you are from any Scandinavian country or a Frenchmen, you start on 1 point. Indians and Middle Eastern Men start on -1, everyone else is on 0.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?

If you do have a girlfriend, give yourself 2 points.

2. Do you live with a girl?

If you live with a girl, give yourself another 2 points. 4 points if she lives with you and doesn’t work or works less than 30 hours a week.

3. Does your girl go out with you more than 25% of the time when you go to bars and clubs with friends?

If the answer is yes, you just earned yourself another 2 points son.

4. Has your girl ever stopped you from doing anything you wanted in the past 2 months?

If you answered yes, you first need to grow some balls, after doing so, give yourself 3 points.

Stopping you doing anything can be from going to see your friends, to partying or going to the gym.

5. Have you cheated on your girl in the last 30 days?

If the answer is no, add 4 points.

6. Does your girl ever help pay towards anything?

I don’t mean 10 cents for water, but for meals when you go out, perhaps she takes care of the water and Internet bill, or she sometimes treats you somewhere to dinner.

If the answer is no, then give yourself another 2 points. I am looking for her to contribute at least $60+ a month.

7. Does your girl do any of the cooking, clean your room or do your laundry?

If the answer is no, give yourself 2 points.

8. Have you taken a girl on holiday around Thailand or outside in the last 3 months?

If yes, that’s another 2 points.

9. Do you check any girl’s phone and ask her who the guys are on here Facebook or Line?

If you have ever done this, give yourself 2 points, slap yourself, then give yourself another 1 point. (3 points in total).

10. Is your current Facebook profile picture a selfie with a girl?

If yes, give yourself 3 points. if no but you have several pictures together on Facebook, that’s 2 points.

11. Has a girl told you to delete certain friends off Facebook (other girls or guys) and you have done it?

If that’s a positive, 3 points.

12. Do you send girls a “good morning” or “good night” text message often?

2 points again if that’s a yes.

13. Have you ever bought a girl a phone, laptop, iPad or any other gift worth over $60?

3 points if yes.

14. Have you ever told your friends that your girl is ‘different’ to everyone else?

That’s 2 points if you have said anything along these lines.

15. Does she ever ask you for money (be it for food, travel, phone top up etc) and you regularly provide?

3 points.

Scoring system

You should have a score out of 41.

0-8 = You cold son of a bitch, be a bit nicer.

9-13 = You managed to get into the safe zone. You are just the right level of being a good guy without falling to the white side.

14-20 = I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, and not labeling you a true white knight just yet, but you need to get your shit together.

21-29 = You are a confirmed white knight. Get your shit together.

30> = Book yourself a ticket back home, you are ruining it for the rest of us.

This is a semi-joking article but I am still surprised at how many guys who come to Bangkok are being played. There is plenty of information out there on the Internet that should make sure this doesn’t happen to you.

In almost all cases the girls are just looking for a nice boyfriend but the guy over compensates and becomes a white knight. These white knights turn into people who never leave their rooms, fail to meet their friends and become miserable and controlled. DON’T BECOME A WHITE KNIGHT

14 thoughts on “Bangkok White Knight – Are You One?

1. BlackKnight
    31 January, 2015 at 4:20 pm

High quality article…

– Butthurt Norwegian guy that started at 1 point.

1. 1 February, 2015 at 3:15 am

Thanks, all I ever produce is high quality 😉

2 February, 2015 at 5:36 am

I’ve met a few guys who do this, and as much as you can tell them, they just WON’T be told, it’s like they’re in their own blinkered little world of bliss and the seven months before their next Thailand trip is just torture…

It’s not just the older men doing it though, in recent years I’ve known of guys in their early to late 20s smitten with these devious vice girls, sending half their salaries in the hope that she’ll be smiling at the airport upon his return, her legs having stayed together for the last few months (she must be gagging for it!! He thinks/hopes to himself optimistically)

Fools and their money are soom parted!

1. 2 February, 2015 at 7:46 am

I found it odd that the younger generation were doing this given the amount of information out there already, the documentaries and the stories. Are they just naive or do they have too much money that they don’t know what to do with it?

3 February, 2015 at 12:28 am

Met a guy about 25 a couple of years ago who was proudy telling all that he was ‘getting married to a good girl’ a few days later at football training she was there on the sidelines with him fondling his bollocks in front of everyone.with her tattoos and skimpy outfit, I seriously doubt she was as innocent as this guy made out.

Worse thing was, after the wedding he was planning to spend 4-5 months back in the Uk saving up to come and live with his teerak, and to get by he would ‘do a bit of teaching’

Some people, eh

4. traveltrader
    3 February, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Haha, nice article
    but is it really that bad if you ask your girl, that you like, whos she texting with?
    My score was a decent 11 even though i had to slap myself

1. 4 February, 2015 at 2:35 am

Depends if you ask in a casual way or if you are worried she’s talking to guys

1. traveltrader
        4 February, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Yeah im worried .. of course im not talking about the short term ‘flings’.
        But i hate it when my allegedly good thai girl texts with other weird farangs except me.
        But i guess i can see how you think its pathetic, thats why i like to read your blog 😀

1. 4 February, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Hehe, Don’t worry I am more pathetic than most.

2. 10 February, 2015 at 8:53 pm

no it is not bad you have to. if she never let you do it she has many many like you. If she do let you … depend how long you date her. If long time you have to check is that her only phone. Because if you pay to take care of her for sure she have a phone only for talking to you and her friend but man will know that number.

If she password block her phone … she cheat you.

If she say it is ok to look at her phone or her facebook but she had time to say that to you … already she hide everything that she dont want you to see. That is number 1 thing to do to make somebody trusting a girl.

4 February, 2015 at 11:39 am

With certain short term ”flings” I never used to care who they were texting as I’d normally have a plan to ditch them within a few weeks, and those weren’t bargirls or hoes.

Once when she was ‘watching a movie with a friend’ I recieved a text from a guy who told me she was in the shower and wanted to know who I was as he’d obviously sifted through her texts. His name was Eric and he was french and knowing how sensitive they are texted back all the sordid details of my time with that bitch.

He didn’t reply.

Oh how I chuckled smugly to myself as I imagined his horror. She sure wasn’t the ”innocent good girl” he’d assumed!

1. 4 February, 2015 at 11:42 am

haha great story pat. That’s why all Frenchmen started off with +1 in this test!

2. mine
      17 March, 2015 at 1:15 am

What pat forgets is that french boy was doing all the same things to her mouth hours before and pat may as well of licked the inside of a used condom.

6. 14 February, 2015 at 7:03 am

Haha great post! Almost scored a perfect 0 but you got me on #12… I occasionally text my honey dip goodnight because she complains I ignore her… Well I’m gonna cut that faggot shit out immediately! 😉